Tattoo Removal at Capri Clinic
What to expect and important instructions.
Sessions can be repeated every 4 weeks until all the ink is out. Scarring is always a concern, unfortunately a tattoo normally is a scar of colour, once we remove the ink, the scarring is visible. We have a wonderful scar repair cream that you receive at the start of your tattoo removal sessions and continue to use after the procedure in order to minimize any traces of scarring. We also do scar revision treatments at Capri Beauty, so worst case scenario we would end off your tattoo removal with a scar repair treatment.
For a quote you are very welcome to book a consolation with us or if you’d prefer, email us a photo of the tattoo along with the size (5cm x 5cm).
Tattoo Removal Aftercare & Important info:
- Rewash with anti bacterial soap within 2 hours. Do not bandage or soak the area. (we supply you with the anti bacterial soap)
- From day two on wards apply iodine twice a day on the area by dabbing it with a cotton ball, this is to help dehydrate the area.
- The scabbing process normally lasts 14 – 21 days, do not pick at the scabs as this could cause scarring. If itchiness develops tap around the skin do not scratch.
- Once all the scabs have fallen off, remove the excess skin with a loofah and warm soapy water. Massage twice a day with your fade away scar tissue repair cream.
- Next session can be done in 4 weeks to remove left over pigment. Tattoo removal normally takes 1-4 sessions.
- Once the scabbing is off and the skin is healing the area might look red and raised, this can take 6 9 months to completely settle, just keep using your fade away cream on the area.
How it works
123-TATTOO-FREE® Removes the Tattoo in 1-4 sessions, utilizing a mild exfoliating formula combined with our unique but virtually painless pinpoint abrasion process. There is NO other method that actually removes the ink from the skin other than 123-TATTOO-FREE®.
All the other methods depend on the body to absorb or carry the unwanted ink into other parts of the body creating possible allergic reactions. Unlike archaic laser methods that are ink colour specific and cause scaring, localized hair loss and burns. These other methods take on average 12 to 24 sessions and cost thousands.
123-TATTOO-FREE® simply creates a mild irritation that causes the body to naturally reject the pigment. In fact again unlike other chemical removals where the unsightly chemical is left on the skin 123-TATTOO-FREE® is not left on the skin but is washed off the clients skin thoroughly before he/she leaves your studio.