What is paramedical tattooing?
To be honest, it means different things to different people, to us at Premier, it means helping people with confidence issues and insecurities on a whole new level. Really making a difference in the lives of others.
Who can attend this training?
You must be trained and qualified in on of the below:
- permanent cosmetics
- medical personal
- body artists
In-order to see if you meet the prerequisites to attend this training. It does include forms of tattooing and therefore your permanent cosmetics & micro-pigmentation fundamentals need to be well established first.
If you are a pmu artist looking to level up and advance your career, then you are absolutely on the right path. Im so glad that you have found your way to this course, presented by the THE PREMIER MICROPIGMENTATION SCHOOL in RSA
‘ Premier Beauty Academy’.
This training module will teach you how to camouflage and treat skin irregularities, scars, burns, stretch marks, acne scarring, scarring from surgeries and skin tightening. It will also teach you to treat skin conditions like vitiligo coverage and camouflaging hypo-pigmented scars. Areola repigmentation for men and woman who have had breast augmentations and surgeries. Tattoo removal and so much more.
All of this using a combination of skin needling, micro-pigmentation and micro-needling.
- With this training module you will be able to help those who struggle with:
- Clients who have unwanted tattoo’s
- Clients who suffer from scarrig after tattoo removal methods which are invasive and harsh.
- Clients who are left with trauma reminders from surgeries or even self-harm scars.
- Clients who have deep acne scarring
- Clients who wish to treat their stretch marks and make them less noticeable.
- Clients who have undergone Breast Augmentations (Augmentation Mammoplasty), Breast reductions (Reduction Mammoplasty), Breast lifts (Mastopexy), Male Breast Reduction (Gynecomastia), Breast Implants, Uni or Bi-lateral Mastectomies.
- Clients wanting to tighten and firm their skin, especially after severe weight loss or post pregnancy.
There is quite a lot of emotion attached to performing these procedures and seeing your clients tears of joy as your help restore their confidence. You are removing the reminders of their trauma, and helping them progress through the last stage of their healing.
What is included in this course?
- Vitiligo Variables
- Port Wine Stains,
- Areola and Nipple Restoration
- Stretch Marks
- Scar Revision
- Improving Scar Tissue
- Tattoo Removal
How long is the course?
This could differ slightly depending on your level of skill and education. I try to have you in my academy for four days.
One day of only theory, one day of playing with pigments and working on practice pads, two full days of practicals.
What is the cost of the course?
or split into 4 interest-free payments of R7500 with PAYFLEX
Paramedical tattooing is the next big business. On TV shows such as ‘Botched’ you will see how plastic surgeons now rely on a paramedical micropigmentation practitioners to add the final touches to their work by restoring the skins health and when necessary, adding colour to hide old scars/ new scars or restore the areola back to ‘before surgery’.
Your kit: this depends entirely on where you are coming from, please get in touch with me so that I can chat to you about the best option for you. This can range from R4000 – R13 000.